New at GiveGab…Reflect on Your Volunteer Experiences!
A new Reflections tool has just been launched at GiveGab.com! Now you can write about your volunteer experiences in your personal Reflections Journal. Whether you need to fulfill requirements for a service-learning course, or just want to keep track of what you’ve accomplished in journal form, you’ll love the new Reflections feature.
- GiveGabbers can find the Reflections tool on The Gab, Organization Walls, Event Walls, and Personal Walls, in addition to the new Reflections page (link is in the left menu bar).
- The Reflections page will house all of your Reflections in one convenient place.
- Reflections can be saved in Draft form if you’re not ready to publish, or if you have a few thoughts to jot down quickly and finish later.
- Reflections can be shared to Twitter and Facebook for added impact.
- GiveGabbers can get fancy with Reflections by adding fun photos or changing up fonts/colors.
- Privacy settings allow for sharing Reflections with others on the site or keeping them private.