Giving Days on GiveGab
Welcome to the Most Trusted, Experienced, and Modern Giving Day Solution
$1.5 Billion Raised. 35,000+ Organizations. 500+ Giving Days.
What is a Giving Day?
A Day of Giving, also known as a Giving Day, is a 24-hour online fundraising challenge that aims to rally groups of people around a particular state/region, cause, holiday/event, or place of higher education. Giving Days are typically hosted by:
Nonprofit Partners like community foundations, United Ways, or region-based or cause-based agencies
Higher Education Organizations like schools, colleges or universities
What Can You Accomplish with a Giving Day?
In just a single day, you can help raise awareness and funds for multiple organizations or a single institution. Those participating in a Giving Day on GiveGab gain maximized potential for improved brand establishment, acquiring new donors, and improving community engagement.
Expected Giving Day Outcomes:
- Increased Community Awareness
- Improved Supporter Engagement
- New Donor Acquisition
- Elevated Funds for the Year
- Data Collection and Integration
- Strengthened Sense of Collective Pride
- Heightened Philanthropic Spirit
Why Choose GiveGab?
Best-in-Class Technology + Unparalleled Support = Amazing Results Beyond the Day
Provides Giving Day partners with everything needed to host a successful Giving Day, driving more support, awareness, and donations to participating organizations, while also improving the online presence and status of hosts as leaders within their industry.
- Giving Day Strategy Development
- Industry-Leading Technology Platform
- Impeccable Customer Support
- Educational Materials and Trainings that Your Nonprofits will Love
- Best-in-Class Features
- Seamless Setup for Year-Round Fundraising Beyond the Day
Find out more by viewing our Features List.
Not a community foundation? We also power Giving Days for schools! Find out more by visiting our Giving Days for Higher Education page.
"Our success in this campaign is directly related to the incredible user experience and customer service provided by our partner, GiveGab."
- Kathleen Murphy, Director of Communications at Forefront, #ILGive
Read Other Case Studies