Digital Fundraising Alternatives to GoFundMe’s Charity Solution
GiveGab is the number one Giving Day and year-round fundraising solution trusted by community foundations, nonprofit networks, public media outlets, hospitals, and educational institutions of all sizes.
With a mission to make it incredibly easy for fundraising professionals to be great at their jobs, GiveGab offers digital fundraising tools tailored to the unique needs of the many organizations we serve.
With the announcement that GoFundMe will be sunsetting their Charity Solution for Nonprofits, we’ve compiled a list of our digital fundraising solutions that nonprofits can feel good about switching to. Because we only work with verified not-for-profit organizations, you can trust that our fundraising solutions are tailored to charitable giving with security at the forefront.
6 World-Class Digital Fundraising Solutions:
1. Donation Forms allow you to embed brand-agnostic forms onto your own website using a simple line of code. Typically used by medium to large community foundations, universities, public media outlets, and hospitals, this solution is ideal for organizations who manage their own website.
2. Donation Sites are available to organizations looking for similar functionality to GiveGab’s Donation Forms without the help from an in-house tech team. GiveGab Donation Sites are secure and cloud-hosted websites that are custom-branded and mobile-responsive for more streamlined online donations.
3. P2P Fundraising Suite is an ideal solution for smaller organizations looking for a quick and easy way to spin up customizable campaigns and events with peer-to-peer functionality and a widget to add a donate button directly to your website.
Get a promo code for P2P Fundraising Suite
4. Crowdfunding is a year-round fundraising solution designed for colleges, universities, and k-12 schools to highlight various key initiatives throughout the year on a secure custom-branded and mobile-responsive website.
5. Community Giving is a year-round fundraising solution designed for community foundations, united ways, and nonprofit networks to highlight various key initiatives throughout the year on a secure, custom-branded, and mobile-responsive website.
6. Giving Days are 24-hour (or longer) fundraising events that rally people together around a community, organization, event, mission, hospital, or school in a way that generates excitement and collective pride in giving back to a common effort. Giving Days on GiveGab come in all shapes and sizes – find out what Giving Day type is best for your organization.
Regardless of which solution you choose, you’ll have the most secure and seamless digital fundraising solution available in the industry with GiveGab. With our exclusive payment processor GG Pay, your donations are routed to your bank account within 48 business hours. You’ll also have access to our in-house team of digital fundraising experts via GG Chat. Every solution, except for our peer-to-peer fundraising suite, has a dedicated project manager to provide you with advice and advise on best practices.
Not sure which fundraising solution is right for you? Book a free product demo with one of our engagement specialists to discuss how your unique goals can be reached with GiveGab.