New Dashboard Improvements for Admins and Fundraisers
Administrators, Say Hello to Your New Dashboard!
Introducing our new and improved Admin Dashboard! All the features you know and love from the old dashboard have made a new debut with less clutter and confusion:
Our main goal when creating the new layout was to offer navigation that is more intuitive and to expose frequently used actions. For tips on making the most of your new dashboard, check out the GiveGab support center.
Even More for Administrators
We recently made some more small improvements to help administrators like you with everyday tasks. In case you didn’t notice, you can now:
- Easily add and manage peer-to-peer fundraising teams right from your campaign toolkit
- “Shut off” donations on your fundraising page after your campaign ends
- Provide updates on fundraising campaign pages
- View email addresses when you export your volunteers’ hours
- Crop, rotate and add white-space around your images with our new image uploader
Along with the administrative dashboard, we’ve given peer-to-peer fundraisers a huge toolkit makeover!
Again, navigation and simplicity were main concerns when re-doing this page. We also improved upon the navigation from mobile devices, so that your fundraising champions can use it from anywhere!
In addition, your peer-to-peer fundraising champions can now:
- Showcase a video on their fundraising page
- Thank all their donors at once with enhanced contact management functionality for thank you messages
A Heartfelt Goodbye
As you may have noticed, we eliminated the Inbox in favor of more basic messaging. We look forward to bringing you easier communication and engagement tools in the future, so stay tuned!
Are We Missing Something?
Tell us what tools and capabilities would help you do your job even better! You can send feature requests and ideas anytime to email@example.com.