Back to Blog
7 Benefits of Hosting a Fundraising Event on GiveGab
Once you have a fundraising event plan in place, how will you promote the event in a way that gives your supporters 24/7 access to the event information, including ways for them to register or make a donation?
With GiveGab’s online giving platform, you can easily create fundraising events through your personal account, allowing you to collect registrant information and online donations!
7 Benefits of Hosting an Event on GiveGab:
1. Quick Setup
- Sign up for GiveGab’s Launch Plan and create a fundraising event page
- With Launch, there’s only a 4% platform fee once you start collecting online donations
- 65-75% of donors on GiveGab cover all fees!
2. Branded Event Page
- Your event page will have an attractive & responsive design
- Add your own logo, color scheme, images, video, and more
- Your page will be seamless with your nonprofit’s brand
3. One-stop for Event Involvement
- Supporters can register, donate, fundraise, or sponsor from one page
- Calls to action are attractive and impossible to miss
- Check out a successful past event on GiveGab: Great River Rescue’s Furr Bowl 2016:
4. Accessible from Any Device
- Donations can be made to the event at any time from anywhere
- Online donations by credit card on GiveGab’s responsive platform means donations can be made from any device (smartphone, tablet, etc.) from anywhere and at anytime!
5. Collect Supporter Data
- Use our customizable registration form to collect the information you want
- Organize donors, registrants, volunteers, and fundraisers – all in one place
- Collect supporter information so you can reach out to them in the future
- Export a CSV of your supporters and their information for your own records
6. Connect with Supporters
- Contact supporters via the platform by way of instant message or email
- Send a personal shout out on your newsfeed or write on a supporter’s wall
- Have a personalized and automated thank you message sent to donors
7. Utilize P2P Fundraising
- Click “Add Fundraiser” to ask supporters to fundraise on your behalf
- Easily incorporate and encourage team fundraising for the event
- Social share buttons are already included
Because GiveGab is a straightforward and seamless DIY platform, you can easily customize your fundraising event exactly the way you want it! Why not try it out for yourself?
Learn more about utilizing fundraising events on GiveGab by scheduling time on the calendar below:
Explore more from our blog
GiveGab Insider: Customer Love Is What Drives Us
The GiveGab team shares how they embody our company value of "Customer Love is…
5 Things to do Post GivingTuesday
This GivingTuesday you worked exceptionally hard to reach your organization’s…