This guide walks you through 8 simple steps to effectively engage and build long-term relationships with your supporters!
To thrive as a nonprofit, your supporters need to be properly nurtured from before they become donors to long after they've made their initial contributions.
8 Steps to Donor Stewardship:
- Develop a Philosophy of Stewardship
- Organize your Donor Database
- Create a Stewardship Budget
- Establish Goals
- Rally Your Stewardship Team
- Develop a Communication Plan
- Begin Stewarding
- Measure & Adapt to Results
If you haven't successfully implemented a donor stewardship program for your organization yet, these eight steps can help get you on the right track!